A few days ago I posted that the Dutch Intelligence Service AIVD was obstructing and not being cooperative with the MH17 Investigation. This came as no surprise to me. The job of the AIVD is to 'guide' the MH17 investigation team to one conclusion: that Russia shot down MH17.
But if the evidence for this conclusion was so clear then why the need to obstruct and be uncooperative, and be so that much as to provoke such accusations?
Readers must now be well aware that the evidence that Russia shot down MH17 from official sources, e.g. military intelligence, intelligence services, government departments, has been virtually zero. The best that the mighty US State Department can provide is that image of an arc and straight line intercepting over East Ukraine. I mean, WOW!!!
No. Whenever the US State Department and their ilk need to refer to evidence to back up their claims that Russia shot down MH17 they refer to 'social media', and in particular Belling Cat and Eliot Higgins. This group have firmly stated that they believe that separatists armed with a BUK system supplied by Russia shot down MH17 from a field 5 Km south of Shnizhne. Their evidence is the following:
1. a BUK was filmed heading south out of Shnizhne on 17th July;
2. a photograph of a plume of smoke allegedly taken around the time MH17 was shot down shows a plume of smoke that may or may not originate from that field;
3. a video of a BUK system missing a missile was allegedly filmed at dawn in Luhansk on 18th July.
So there is something to their claim.
But hold your anti-Russian horses!
Other parties, even more mighty than Belling Cat, propose different launch sites, some even with Belling Cat's assistance!! These are:
1. within hours of MH17 coming down the Ukraine Security Service released tapes on Youtube which they said proved that Cossacks shot down MH17 from Chernukino;
2. a few days later the US State Department issued that image of an arc and a line intercepting over East Ukraine suggesting that Shnizhne was the launch point of any missile;
3. in December 2014 RTL Nieuws published a report into the photo of the plume of smoke which sent Belling Cat into ecstasy 'proving' that the missile was launched from a field 5 Km south of Shnizhne;
4. but then in January 2015 Der Spiegel and Correctiv published parallel reports with Belling Cat as co-authors (not just references) which 'proved' based on eyewitness statements (but who would not go on camera) that they saw the missile launched from a field 3 Km north of Shnzihne.
Note that neither the US military intelligence, or indeed any member of any member of a military intelligence unit belonging to NATO, have provided any evidence whatsoever that Russia shot down MH17.
But this is the logic:
1. if a missile was launched from Shnizhne, north or south, then the Ukraine Security Service must be the biggest, sickest bunch of fraudsters and cruel hoaxers the world has ever known;
2. and if so then, because they are the source of the video of the BUK with missing missile that video cannot be trusted.
So whenever John Kerry and his sidekick Jen Psaki were and are asked, "where is the evidence?", all they have to show is that image of an arc and a line intercepting over East Ukraine, and reports from social media, and nothing from their own military intelligence units. They cannot point to the Ukraine Security Service for reasons explained immediately above.
But in the rush to 'prove' that it was Russia wot dunnit NATO has ignored eyewitnesses to the explosions who all state and have done so on camera, in contrast to those for Der Spiegel, that they saw fighter jets close to MH17 when it was shot down. This would explain why the Ukraine Air Force is very coy about their activities on 17th July 2014. And when those video statements from those eyewitnesses are submitted to the MH17 investigation, the journalist who submits them receives what can only be described as thinly veiled death threats while the team leader of Belling Cat does nothing to stop them or disassociate himself from those statements.
Here is someone who might be trying to find the truth about MH17. He runs What Happened to Flight MH17?
There seems to be very little on the Ukraine-Air-Force-shot-down-MH17 theory and a lot on a BUK. But whose BUK? At least he acknowledges that Ukraine has BUKs too.
But what gets me about this guy is that he is Dutch (or claims to be). He has written this list of facts (see here
) that indicate that the Dutch Government is not that keen in finding out what happened to MH17.
I can see this list but no explanation as to why the Dutch Government is apparently not that keen.
One obvious answer would be, because they don't want to know.
But The Netherlands is NATO and Bilderberg. The Netherlands was one of the five founding members of NATO, and the Royal family of The Netherlands usually attend Bilderberg every year. And they want Ukraine in NATO!!
So if The Netherlands has the evidence to crucify Putin through MH17 then why is the investigation being "completely botched", as one victim's family put it? Why is the AIVD obstructing the investigation? Why is there an apparent lack of appetite to prosecute?
The answer to these questions lies perhaps in this question: why did The Netherlands, Ukraine, Belgium and Australia sign a secret agreement giving each a veto on what information was made public?
And the answer to these questions is: BECAUSE THEY HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE!!
And this would explain why not one NATO military intelligence unit has provided any evidence to their governments supporting the claim that Russia shot down MH17, and explains why NATO politicians and governments have always been forced to refer to a former bank clerk from Leicester to provide some evidence.
But of course, the Ukraine Air Force can kill any speculation that they shot down MH17 by opening up their records for 17th July 2014...
And if the MH17 investigation concludes that a BUK was indeed used on MH17 then let's have a look at the stock of BUKs that Ukraine has...