An open letter has been written to the makers of a video that was said to be shot in Syria but was actually shot in Malta. The filmmakers say the video was made "to generate a discussion about children in conflict zones", according to a BBC report. The letter contains these paragraphs.
This film will feed in to attempts to cast doubts on real stories coming out of Syria by citizen journalists and professional journalists alike. It proves the filmmakers, and those who have funded it, have little understanding of the complexities of the conflict and have no regard for the risk people take upon themselves to document the ongoing violence and conflict.
In a conflict as vicious and open-ended as the one in Syria, there are real stories of heroism daily by the people who bear witness to the suffering of the people. Many have paid dearly with their lives.
So what are the 'complexities of the conflict' then?
You would think that the authors would know the 'complexities of the conflict' from the way the letter has been worded. But do they really know the complexities of the conflict? Can they explain why in 2007 Syria was at peace with itself but in 2014 Syria is a carcass of a state, infested with cannibal cutthroat Jihadis, reduced to a pile of rubble with rivers of blood running through the streets and children playing football with decapitated heads? As far as I am aware the authors of the letter are unaware of the complexities of the conflict, or if they are then they have decided to ignore them and pursue their own agenda.
The 'complexities of the conflict' in Syria are this:
1. 9/11 was an inside job to kick off a series of wars in North Africa and the Middle East, as revealed to General Wesley Clark;
2. There was supposed to have been war and regime change in seven countries in five years: Iraq, Iran, Lebanon, Syria, Libya, Sudan and Somalia;
3. But by 2007 there had been war and regime change in only Iraq and Lebanon, and the general public were getting weary of war;
4. So a Plan B was agreed between the USA, Israel and Saudi Arabia that the latter would unleash the nastiest cutthroat Jihadis onto Syria, Iran and Lebanon, and would be given cover as 'freedom fighters' by the US State Dept-engineered Arab Spring. However the Jihadis were first unleashed onto Libya.
5. In 2009 former French foreign minister Roland Dumas was asked by Great Britain to help them smuggle Jihadis into Syria;
6. After Libya the Jihadis were smuggled into Syria, and have been eating the hearts of the prisoners, slitting the throats of defenceless Syrian children and using chemical weapons in genocidal false flags to try to trick NATO into bombing Assad;
7. Great Britain has been allowing demented Islamic extremists to base their HQs in London for decades, and allowing them to preach Jihad in the UK. One of these preachers was Michael Adebalajo who in the weeks before he murdered Lee Rigby was allowed by MI5 to preach Jihad against Assad in order to persuade Muslims to go to Syria and join the Jihad against Assad as part of this plan B to oust Assad;
8. When the Syrian Arab Army began destroying the cannibal cutthroat rebels the rebels fled to Iraq, where Iraqi Army officers were bribed to stand down and allow Islamic State to be created;
9. The UK and USA allowed some of their citizens, some of whom were journalists, to have their heads sawn off by Islamic State and use those atrocities as a casus belli;
10. Now the USA and UK are bombing Islamic State in Iraq and Syria, but surprise, surprise, are now suggesting that to destroy Islamic State we must oust Assad, even though it is Assad and the Syrian Arab Army who have been fighting and defeating the cannibal cutthroat rebels for 3 years!!;
11. The cannibal cutthroat rebels have been receiving financial support in their bid for 'freedom and democracy' from none other than that utopia of freedom, democracy and human rights, the headchopping Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, as well as from the slave economy Qatar, who are both well known for their funding of terrorism, including 9/11;
12. The cannibal cutthroat rebels have been receiving moral support from Cameron and Hague, weapons and logistical support form the USA, and medical support from Israel;
13. And the reason these nations first unleashed the cannibal cutthroat rebels onto Syria and have been supporting them ever since is because they want to build a pipeline from the Pars field through Qatar, headchopping Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Syria and Turkey, and then onto Europe to threaten Russia's business with and influence over Europe, while Assad wants a pipeline from the Pars field through Iran, Iraq, Syria and Lebanon, and then onto Europe but without threatening Russia's business or relations with Europe.
These are the 'complexities of the conflict'.
Yet some people appear to be siding with the authors of this slaughter...