Having the power to create money out of thin air and "loan" it out to governments and the general public AND at interest is not enough for them. No, they want it all.
Recent news reports indicate that terror is desired, and is allowed if not encouraged to happen.
"Between now and November, a lot of things are going to happen, and I believe that by this time next year, the American public’s going to have a very different view of this war, and it will be because, I think, of some unfortunate events, that like we’re seeing unfold in the UK. But I think the American public’s going to have a very different view," said the former senator [Rick Santorum] from Pennsylvania.
Last month, the new chairman of the Arkansas Republican Party Dennis Milligan said that there needed to be more attacks on American soil for President Bush to regain popular approval.
"At the end of the day, I believe fully the president is doing the right thing, and I think all we need is some attacks on American soil like we had on [Sept. 11, 2001]," Milligan told the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette, "And the naysayers will come around very quickly to appreciate not only the commitment for President Bush, but the sacrifice that has been made by men and women to protect this country," he concluded.
According to secret and long-hidden documents obtained for Body of Secrets, the Joint Chiefs of Staff drew up and approved plans for what may be the most corrupt plan ever created by the U.S. government. In the name of antiCommunism, they proposed launching a secret and bloody war of terrorism against their own country in order to trick the American public into supporting an ill-conceived war they intended to launch against Cuba.
Code named Operation Northwoods, the plan, which had the written approval of the Chairman and every member of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, called for innocent people to be shot on American streets; for boats carrying refugees fleeing Cuba to be sunk on the high seas; for a wave of violent terrorism to be launched in Washington, D.C., Miami, and elsewhere. People would be framed for bombings they did not commit; planes would be hijacked. Using phony evidence, all of it would be blamed on Castro, thus giving Lemnitzer and his cabal the excuse, as well as the public and international backing, they needed to launch their war.
A ten-man MI5 team followed the ringleader of the 21/7 bombers on the night he left Britain for terrorist training in Pakistan, The Times has learnt.
The Security Service was also alerted when Muktar Said Ibrahim returned to Britain three months later, but allowed him to enter the country unhindered.
Ibrahim, who tried to blow up a No 26 bus on July 21, 2005, will be sentenced with his three accomplices – Yassin Omar, Hussein Osman and Ramzi Mohammed – at Woolwich Crown Court today for conspiracy to murder.
...As new details emerge of apparent security failures that left Ibrahim free to carry out the attacks, there are growing demands for an explanation from the authorities.
Counter-terrorist sources have told The Times that Ibrahim was driven to Heathrow on December 11, 2004, by an Iraqi man who was a high-priority terrorist suspect. Their car was being followed.
The man, Rauf Mohammed, has been named in Home Office documents as being “actively engaged” in providing support to the insurgency in Iraq.
According to The Guardian: ( 21/7 bombers: ringleader slipped through police net )
· The court heard that in May 2004, Ibrahim encouraged his three friends to join him at a jihadi training camp in the Lake District which was subject to surveillance by anti-terrorist police. The men were captured in the surveillance photographs but there was no follow-up investigation.
· In August 2004, Ibrahim was captured on surveillance photographs taken outside Finsbury Park mosque in London.
· In October 2004 Ibrahim was arrested in Oxford Street after scuffling with a policeman who intervened as he was handing out extremist literature. He was charged with a public order offence and was due in court in December 2004. When he failed to turn up, an arrest warrant was issued which was outstanding in February 2005, five months before the July attacks.
· In December 2004 Special Branch officers stopped him at Heathrow and questioned him for three hours before allowing him to board a plane to Islamabad. He and two associates were carrying thousands of pounds in cash, a military first aid kit and a manual on ballistics. The other two men are missing believed dead fighting jihad.
According to prosecutors, at the time he should have been in court Ibrahim was at a training camp in Pakistan learning the skills to carry out a suicide bomb attack in Britain.
· In February 2005, police were seeking Ibrahim on an arrest warrant outstanding for the October public order offence and sent a letter to his London address saying: "Call us, before we call you."
Osama bin Laden's deputy warned Gordon Brown yesterday that Britain would be hit with "a very precise response" in retaliation for the knighthood given to the novelist Salman Rushdie.
Ayman al-Zawahiri, the number two in al-Qaida, made the threat in an audio tape produced by the organisation's media wing, as-Sahhab, and distributed to jihadi websites yesterday.
[TTS: who recommended the author who resides in the USA(!) for a Knighthood?]
Yesterday MPs were unmoved by the recent terror and voted to keep 28 days maximum detention, and not the desired 90 days.