It has been reported very recently that Saudi Arabia has gone blubbing to Russia and China crying that they, the Saudis who sided with the British after WW1 and stabbed the Arabs in the back, have been or are about to be double crossed by the NWO.
I suggest to Russia and China that they demand to be told anything and everything that Saudi Arabia knows about 9/11.
The 9/11 Indictment and Unanswered Questions About Saudi Prince Bandar
April 7, 2011 • 11:16AM
At the request of U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder, when the trial of the 9/11 conspirators was shifted from a civilian court to a military tribunal, the Federal indictment was dismissed and the indictment was unsealed. As Lyndon LaRouche stated on Tuesday night, if the trial had taken place in New York City it could not have been controlled, and questions about the role of the British and the Saudi governments' role in the 9/11 attack might well have surfaced.
The indictment, "United States of America v. Khalid Sheikh Mohammed et al.", which was dismissed at the request of the Obama administration, features prominently two hijackers who were funded directly by Prince Bandar bin Sultan, the Saudi Ambassador, and his wife, Princess Haifa, at the inception of the operation. In April 1998, Prince Bandar wrote a check for $15,000 to Osama Basnan. Then, beginning in Dec. 1999, the princess began sending regular monthly cashier checks to his wife Majeda Dweikat. Many of these checks were signed over to Manal Bajadr, the wife of Omar al Bayoumi. The Basnans and the Bayoumis were all Saudis.
When two other Saudi nationals, Nawaf Alhazmi and Khalid Almihdhar, arrived at Los Angeles International Airport, they were greeted by al-Bayoumi, provided with cash, an apartment, Social Security ID cards, and other financial assistance. Al Bayoumi helped the two Saudi men to enroll in flight schools in Florida. Two months before the Sept. 11 2001 attacks, al-Bayoumi moved to England and then disappeared altogether. Within days of the 9/11 attacks, agents of New Scotland Yard, working in conjunction with the FBI, raided his apartment in England and found papers hidden beneath the floorboards that had the phone numbers of several officials at the Saudi Embassy in Washington. Basnan was arrested for drug possession in southern California, and the Saudi government intervened to get the charges dropped; Basnan also befriended Alhazmi and Almihdhar prior to their deaths on American Airlines Flight 77. At one point the Basnans, the al-Bayoumis, and the two 9/11 hijackers all lived at the Parkwood Apartments in San Diego. The indictment reads as follows in respect to Nawaf Alhazmi and Khalid Almihdhar:
17. From in or about December 1999 through in or about June 2000, al Qaeda selected operatives to pilot the airplanes to be hijacked and dispatched the operatives to the United States to obtain flight training and otherwise carry out the plot. Of this group of prospective pilot hijackers, Khalid al-Mihdhar and Nawaf al-Hazmi were the first to arrive in the United States, on or about January 15, 2000.
18. From in or about June 2000 through in or about January 2001, Marwan al-Shehhi, Mohamed Atta, and Ziad Jarrah successfully completed pilot and jet-simulator training at flight schools and training centers in Florida. Khalid al-Mihdhar and Nawaf al-Hazmi did not acquire the necessary pilot skills.
24. On September 11, 2001, co-conspirators Hani Hanjour, Khalid al-Mihdhar, Nawaf al-Hazmi, Salem al-Hazmi and Majed Moqed hijacked American Airlines Flight 77, bound from Virginia to Los Angeles, and flew it into the Pentagon.
41. On or about the same day, April 3, 1999, in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, Nawaf al-Hazmi (AA 77) applied for a U.S.-entry visa, which application was granted.
42. On or about April 7, 1999, in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, Khalid al-Mihdhar (AA 77) applied for a U.S.-entry visa, which application was granted.
49. On or about January 8, 2000, Walid Bin attash, using the name Salah Saeed Mohammed; Nawaf al-Hazmi (AA 77); and Khalid al-Mihdhar (AA 77) flew from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, to Bangkok, Thailand, on the same flight, seated in the same row of the airplane.
50. On or about January 15, 2000 Nawaf al-Hazmi (AA 77) and Khalid al-Mihdhar (AA 77) flew on the same United Airlines flight from Bangkok, Thailand to Los Angeles California, through Hong Kong.
51. On or about January 20, 2000, Walid Bin Attasch flew from Bangkok, Thailand, to Karachi, Pakistan, under the name Saleh Saeed Mohammed Binyousaf.
75. On or about April 16, 2000, in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, Ali Abdul Aziz Ali, using the name Ali, wired $5000 to a bank account in California.
103. On or about July 4, 2001, Khalid al-Mihdhar (AA 77) flew from Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, to New York.
104. Before July 4, 2001, in an overseas location, Walid Bin Attash videotaped Khalid al-Mihdhar (AA 77) reading a martyr will.
Las Vegas Meeting
136: In summer 2001, Khalid Sheikh Mohammed instructed some of the hijackers to meet in Las Vegas to make final preparations.
138. On or about August 13, 2001, Hani Hanjour (AA 77) and Nawaf al-Hazmi (AA 77) flew together from Virginia to Las Vegas, Nevada.
Purchase of Knives
143. On or about August 27, 2001, in Laurel, Maryland, Nawaf al-Hazmi (AA 77) purchased a Leatherman-type short-bladed knife set.
Hijackers Return Excess funds
155. On or about September 10,2001, Nawaf al-Hazmi (AA 77) mailed the ATM card for the First Union bank account of Khalid al-Mihdhar (AA 77) to a post office box used by Mustafa al-Hawsawi in the United Arab Emirates. Al-Mihdhars account had a balance of approximately $10,000 at the time.
171: On September 11, 2001, Hani Hanjour, Khalid al-Mihdhar, Majed Moqed, Nawaf al-Hazmi, and Salem al-Hazmi hijacked American Airlines Flight 77, a Boeing 757, which had departed from Virginia bound for Los Angeles at 8:20 a.m. They few Flight 77 into the Pentagon in Virginia at 9:37 a.m., causing great damage and destruction to property and injury and death to hundreds of persons.