Tuesday, September 21, 2010

WHO WILL WEEP FOR MOLOCH IN RUBBLE?

Picture this : one fine morning the Bohemian Grove Moloch monstrosity is found in rubble. Can you imagine any grover going on TV to express their anger at the destruction of the Bohemian Grove Moloch monstrosity?

A hypothetical interview could go something like this:
[interviewer] I have with me Mr Grover, who says he knew well and loved the statue of an owl that was so shockingly vandalised and destroyed last night and nows lies as a pile of rubble behind me. Mr Grover, how would you describe the vandals who destroyed that statue?
[Grover] There's only one word for them; Bastards! And it was more than a statue. It was a God! A God we worshipped with a mock cremation of a human. We've had many a grand night watching the flames rise up before that beautiful owl, cheering as screams of pain are played over the PA. Some of us have actually cried with joy, but also with frustration, as we imagined what a real execution would be like. I'd like to get my hands around their necks and ...
[interviewer] I'm sorry. Could you repeat that about cremations and executions?
[Grover] Sure. We have this ceremony called The Cremation of Care every summer. We would burn an effigy of a human before that great owl. It's the best!
[interviewer] You burn an effigy of a human?
[Grover] Oh yeah! You should see it, hear it, feel it. Feel the power of Satan flow into you as you wish it was a real human burning before you, for example a supermarket scumbag from Des Moines who nobody cares about. That's the whole point of it, so that we powerful men, we CEOs of global corporations, we international financiers and Presidents and Prime Ministers and military top brass, we are led to believe that we have unquestioned power, so we send you into unnecessary engineered wars for our gain while you morons just sit and take it, and actually beg for more! We love it. It's the only thing we do love, death. We hate our children, our families. All we love is death. That's why we support the environmental movement. We pretend to love the planet, but we only want death. I guess we'll have to really push that as the next religion, now that our beloved Moloch is no more. WE WANT DEATH!
[interviewer] Er, hmm, er, is that, is that how you really feel about us?
[Grover] Hell yeah! You are all excess population in peacetime, and cannon fodder in wartime. That's all you are to us. Scum. Our property. We own you. We can do whatever we want with you. Moloch led us to believe that. But now I'm not so sure. Now alot of you are breaking free.
[interviewer] Oh my God! I had some sympathy for you, thinking that some mindless vandals had destroyed a statue of an owl. But you're just sickos! I wish I'd knocked that monstrosity down myself with my bare hands. You fucking weirdos! You total psychos! I'm calling 911. You lot need to be locked up immediately!
[Grover] I don't think so. (Grover then drags the interviewer into the woods, knocks him out and sets him on fire. Grover is found a few hours later with blood dripping from his mouth as he tries to bite the head off a live red squirrel.)

No comments: