Thursday, April 21, 2011

WHAT WILL KATE MIDDLETON DO WHEN SHE FINDS OUT?

What will Kate Middleton do when she finds out about all the drugs and genocide and warmongering and profiteering?

Only one week to go before she begins her voyage of discovery.

Much is being made of her apparent prudism and saving herself for her prince charming.

Just one week to go.

How long did it take Diana to see?

Diana? Diana who? I think I remember someone called Diana. But I haven't heard of her or her suspicious death for a while now.

As for me next Friday, I'll not be raising a glass in a toast to the next very public victim of the New World Order. I will instead be writing up my PhD thesis and shaking my head in complete disbelief at the gullibility of the ordinary muggins British taxpayers who have just been screwed by the banks of the City of London without any prosecution for the tiniest of crimes.

...or so they thought

No comments: