Tuesday, January 22, 2013

THE BBC HATES YOU

Two reports in the UK media reveal the attitude the BBC has to the human race.

In The Daily Mail David Bellamy gives the reason why he has been shunned by the BBC; he doesn't believe in man made global warming.
‘From that moment, I really wasn’t welcome at the BBC. They froze me out, because I don’t believe in global warming. My career dried up. I was thrown out of my own conservation groups and I got spat at in London.

[source : The BBC froze me out because I don't believe in global warming: Outspoken as ever, David Bellamy reveals why you don't see him on TV any more, The Daily Mail, http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2266188/The-BBC-froze-I-dont-believe-global-warming-Outspoken-David-Bellamy-reveals-dont-TV-more.html, 22nd January 2013

And in The Daily Telegraph David...sorry Sir David Attenborough rants about his hatred of the human race, calling us "a plague"!
"We are a plague on the Earth. It’s coming home to roost over the next 50 years or so. It’s not just climate change; it’s sheer space, places to grow food for this enormous horde. Either we limit our population growth or the natural world will do it for us, and the natural world is doing it for us right now," he told the Radio Times.

[source : Humans are plague on Earth – Attenborough, The Daily Telegraph, http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/earthnews/9815862/Humans-are-plague-on-Earth-Attenborough.html, 22nd January 2013]

So are you "a plague"?

Attenborough was promoted by the BBC and continues to work with them, yet Bellamy was silenced.

There has been no global warming in the last 20 years. See Lord Mockton's report at http://scienceandpublicpolicy.org/images/stories/papers/originals/two_decades_no_warming.pdf.

How much does Attenborough know about international finance and bankers? Or engineered weather systems? Or The Cult of Death behind the United Nations?

Sweet FA!

If he does know then he is in league with them.




No comments: