Wednesday, September 02, 2015

FROM ANGER AND HATRED TO PITY

Over 2 years ago I began to inform a fellow trainee teacher who I thought could help, and would want to help, of how this world works, including sending some detailed reports that could form the basis of a book or thesis. After over 2 years of ostracism, despite me trying several different approaches to provoke some kind of reaction and offer of help, she has not done so.

I have therefore abandoned her to the devil that possesses her.

I have expressed my anger and hatred for her for not offering while I and others risk our lives and livelihoods so that she, her family and friends and work colleagues can enjoy their lives and do nothing to help. But those feelings have now turned into pity. There is no point in destroying myself.

If she doesn't want to help then she can explain herself to her children.

No comments: