Friday, November 06, 2015

SO YOU TELL ME WHAT IS GOING ON

I tried telling her but she only showed any enthusiasm in talking about other, more enjoyable things, shall we say.

I then sent her all that stuff, fully expecting her to offer to help.

But it is now nearly 3 years since I first started to tell her, and still no offer to help.

So you tell me what the fuck is going on.

Scared? No way!

Using the information for private gain? Possibly.

Can't be arsed? Probably.

Please, your majesty. I beg you. I am down on my knees. Destroy those reports and all those you forwarded on to your friends and family. You can do whatever you like after that. But you are not using anything I sent you.

I am sick of being treated like a piece of shit by the very people I am trying to help. I get enough shit from some NATO governments. I don't need shit from you too.

So please. Pretty please with sugar on top. Your majesty, destroy those reports.



No comments: