Sunday, February 14, 2016

IT'S SUNDAY AFTERNOON SO THAT MUST MEAN...

it is time once again to ask, nay, to beg, nay, to plead with the sweet, charming Bolton Monarchy to destroy the reports I sent in summer 2013, expecting to be overwhelmed with offers of help but instead getting nothing but silence in return, not even a simple thanks.

I sent those reports in the summer of 2013. In January 2014, after giving time to be digested, I asked for help. You can give it. But you refused. And have continued to refuse. It has now descended into this.

If you are not going to help then you can delete those reports, otherwise I can only believe that you have used, or are using, or plan to use them for private gain.

So,

me: dear, sweet, helpful Bolton Monarchy, have you deleted those reports?

Bolton Monarchy : Naarrp.

me: But you are not going to offer to help?

Bolton Monarchy : Naarrp.

me: But you've sent them to whoever you like without my permission?

Bolton Monarchy : Yaarrp.

me: Including my enemies?

Bolton Monarchy : Yaarrp.

me: So it's just take, take, take as usual?

Bolton Monarchy : Yaarrp.

me: Well, in that case, I'm just going to have to get angrier and more pissed off with you. But if that's the way you want it...

You know where the information is now. You can easily re-find it yourself, maybe even buy a few books that Icke and Jones are flogging (they want the money). Remember : I gave those reports for free.

If I've learned anything from The Bolton Monarchy it is this: being nice with them gets you nowhere, and don't give them anything for free otherwise they'll assume that what is yours is theirs and not even thank you.

So have I been robbed and let down by The Bolton Monarchy?






No comments: