Friday, September 21, 2018

I TRUST THAT NOW SOME REALISE THEY ALWAYS HAVE BEEN AND ARE STILL BEING MANIPULATED BY JUDA-$$ TO ENRICH HIMSELF

Alex Jones confessed 2 weeks ago that Infowars is a U S Army Intelligence psyop. I've been saying it for years. But despite writing a book about U S intelligence agencies running 9/11, which led to him becoming Editor-in-Chief (his actual job title on his contract is Idiot-in-Chief), Jud-a$$ has not protested, resigned, or anything. He's still there, tweeting away, making those daft videos, as if Alex Jones didn't just make the confession of the century. You'd think that if someone wrote a book about 9/11 being run by U S intelligence agencies only to find out that he has actually been Idiot-in-Chief for a U S intelligence agency they would be a bit cheesed off? But not our Jud-a$$. And why should he? He made his name from his book Order Out of Chaos, and then made a fortune from those who threw themselves from the 82nd floor of the burning WTC towers, only to do a full 180 and switch from blaming all our ills and problems on the New World Order (his definition is Bilderberg/CFR/Trilateral Commission/British Intelligence etc) to now blaming all our ills on leftists, Mooslims and immigrants.

But it wasn't leftists, Mooslims and immigrants who did 9/11 and caused the subsequent wars and megadeaths.

Nor was it leftists, Mooslims and immigrants who engineered the financial crisis of 2007/8.

It was, shock horror, the very New World Order that Jud-a$$ and Infowars have sold out to faster than Alex Jones can hire a creep to spy on and stalk his ex-wife Kelly.

One wonders what evidence Infowars have seen to change their mind so drastically?

And whether that evidence was actually just a very large brown envelope stuffed with used dollar bills of varying denominations?

Whatever.

It is now crystal clear that Infowars sold out to the Zionist military intelligence network that did 9/11: Infowars helped to get Trump elected: Trump is now boosting U S military spending to over $700 billion a year, is giving Israel more than was agreed, and is continuing the Zionist war agenda that 9/11 was designed to kick off.

QED

And as I've also been saying for years, I was zapped between summer 1998 and spring 2005 by a CIA/MI5/mob surveillance, stalking and harassment network that targets for destruction individuals the New World Order want destroyed. I am still here and want to expose this network. Infowars have been using that network against me for their own personal gain. They want me destroyed because I've been calling them out for years, and it wasn't until Alex Jones' confession 2 weeks ago that you probably didn't believe a word I said about such networks.

But do you think the hierarchy of U S Army Intelligence would be in on the testing and use of EM weapons? Of course they would.

Beginning to see it now?

Infowars, like U S Army intelligence want me destroyed. I survived my EM harassment. Many probably did not because they may not have understood what was happening to them and commited suicide or were locked up in a mental institution, or 'disappeared' (recall that bus stop incident I experienced). That's the 'beauty' of these weapons. They leave no obvious physical damage. It's all internal. I've been internally damaged by the EM attacks. I now have a twitch in my neck when before summer 1998 I did not. I've also lost a lot of sleep and changed from someone who loved fitness and exercise, hiking, running, cycling, swimming, etc, to someone who now finds that very, very tiring.

So you have to ask: why was I attacked in this manner by this network, while Jud-a$$ wasn't?

Or to put it another way: why has Jud-a$$ sold out but I haven't?

But there are other motives for Infowars wanting to destroy me, for themselves and their benefactors, U S Army Intelligence.

And it has to do with my work and ideas.

One such idea of mine could be so devastating to the New World Order and such a financial success for myself that I believe that Infowars actually want me dead, not just impoverished and destroyed, but actually brown bread so they can steal that idea without any opposition from myself. Because with that financial success I could, or could begin to, expose the CIA/MI5/mob surveillance, stalking and harassment networks that Infowars have used against me for their own personal gain.

So why am I so cynical about Infowars?

Well, would you trust a 'truth journalism' organisation like Infowars, who made a fortune from claiming that those distressed people who threw themselves from the burning 82nd floor of the WTC towers on 9/11 were forced to do that because of 'the New World Order', only for Infowars to sell out big time to 'the New World Order' and now blame everything on leftists, Mooslims and immigrants, and while their hero Trump sold out to 'the New World Order', Israel and the Saudis (who did 9/11, unleashed the Jihadis, whacked JFK and his brother RFK, and attacked the USS Liberty)? All while Roger Stone, the erstwhile rightist Zionist deep state agent who is now a regular guest on Infowars, played massive roles in enabling both 9/11 and the financial crisis of 2007/8.

I trust that now some people have seen the true Jud-a$$, Alex Jones and Infowars: not in this for the freedom of humanity etc, but to grab, grab, grab and enrich themselves as much as they can.

And they will use anyone and manipulate any situation for this goal.

They are still stuck in the reptile brain. They may be trying to escape their reptile brains, as are their dupes, but neither they nor their dupes can escape. All they see are $$$$$. Everywhere $$$$$$$$.

And once again Jud-a$$: if I'm wrong then take me to court, dude. If I don't hear from your lawyers within a week I'll assume you, like your employer Alex did 2 weeks ago, are confessing.

No comments: