Thursday, August 06, 2020

THE ANSWER: JUST BUY MORE AND MORE AND MORE OF DAVID 'CHICKEN LICKEN' ICKE'S STUFF!

I mean, it's not like he's telling us the sky is falling down and only he knows the answer.

Is it?

Coz if things really were as bad as he makes out then he'd be giving all his stuff away for free.

Right?

I mean, he calls out Bill Gates etc for scaring us into taking his Covid-19 vaccine, but Icke's just using the same fear tactic: Gates is trying to kill you, and only Icke knows the answer.

Right?

Otherwise, as suggested above, if things really were as bad as Icke makes out then he'd be giving his stuff away for free in your local town square.

Ditto Alex Jones.

Ditto Paul Joseph Watson.

But nope. Instead they spy on me, hack my computers and burgle my sister's house?


No comments: