Tuesday, May 11, 2021

DAVID ICKE AND HIS ALLIES KNOW THEY HAVE FAILED, AND WHY, BUT STILL WANT YOUR MONEY TO SAVE YOU

Because from the start they knew the score.

They told you a score, but not the score.

They are wolves. Beasts in human form. Infowars was always extreme rightist Zionist Confederate CIA US Military Intellligence. But for Trump their Zionism was amplified, even though Infowars made a fortune from blaming 9/11 on Israel.

But it's the sell-out of the Ickes that sickens me the most.

Even though Alex Jones called David Icke "the turd in the punch bowl", Icke still flogs himself on Infowars, and vice versa.

It is a wonder to behold, that pro-Israel Infowars and alleged anti-Israel Ickes are so chummy and promote each other, while they charge you for this, that and t'other information, all the while working with their respective governments and mafia to stop me from publishing my work into the solar dynamo.

For me it is education.

For them it is greed, power, fame and money. 

I am a threat them. That's why my sister's house was professionally burgled. And the Ickes know who did it, yet still promote this innocence but still want your money. Coz they are fakes.

And if I am wrong they can take me to court. Right?

But they won't. Coz I'll win. EASILY!

BRING. IT. ON.


  

No comments: