Sunday, May 14, 2023

DAVID "I'M ALWAYS RIGHT, I AM" ICKE HAS A DIG AT ALEX JONES OVER MUSK (BUT STILL NO ICKE-SPLANATION OF BEING SO TRAGICALLY WRONG IN 2020)

David "I'm always right, I am" Icke has had a dig at Alex Jones over Elon Musk selecting a senior WEFer as CEO of Twitter.

But of course, Icke cannot and will not Icke-splain how the damned sociopathic Icke organised crime family got 2020 so spectacularly and so tragically wrong in 2020 to enable the roll-out of the killer vaccines.

Oh, and a quick reminder that Alex stole Infowars from his ex-wife Kelly.

Alex says there is a virus. Icke disagrees.

It's time that we have that live debate I've been calling for between Icke and Jones. Not a nice get together. I mean a real, in-your-face shouty-shouty debate. They call for unity but they're so far apart on the fundamental issues that there can never be unity.


 

 

No comments: