Sunday, April 20, 2008

VLADIMIR PUTIN ATE MY HAMSTER

So Putin has divorced his wife and ditched her for a younger, more flexible model?

Or was it a psy-op in the "Freddie Starr Ate My Hamster" category?

I think the fact it was the warmongering Daily Telegraph who first published the story here gives the game away.

I tried to find some info on Moskovski Korrespondent. No website. No nothing. I guess it was a small, gossipmongering publication, pouncing on some (dis)info. Whether the party-planner was real or not, or the (dis)info? I dunno.

But some people over here, and across Europe too, sure pounced on the gossip real quick...a bit too quick.

As if the President of Russia could divorce his wife without anyone knowing?

And that his alleged new bride wouldn't tell her father she was about to marry Putin?

A disinformation psychological operation, that has backfired big-time.

No comments: