Sunday, April 05, 2009

CHEER UP. THE MEGA-TRILLION BANK BAILOUT IS NOT ALL BAD NEWS.

Last year I identified a massive, no astronomical, loophoole in the law that implied that the vast majority of financial contracts between a financial institution regulated by the FSA and a borrower in which that financial institution loaned "money" to a borrower were null and void.

Something told me to wait before I proved this in a court of law.

I'm glad I did.

The information that has reached the public arena in the last year relating to the mega-trillion bailout or so is astonishing, and I doubt if I could have
1. uncovered,
2. imagined

the greed, the fraud, the manipulation, the, for want of a better word, fascism, no satanism, that has taken place.

I now have a much better idea of who to question and what questions to ask.

The George Washington Blog has been very useful and informative, as has the Lyndon Larouche Political Action Commitee website.

I know that arguing we owe sweet FA will lead to the financial institutions bringing out the big lawyers and the media to their aid, but as someone allegedly said, "Give me liberty, or give me death."

I will not be injected with a microchip implant.

I will not be subservient to a cabal of world-warmongering megalomaniacs.

No comments: