Wednesday, December 08, 2010

THE EXTRATERRESTRIAL FACTOR

We don't need Simon Cowell's The Shitty X Factor.

But we definitely don't need the tyrannical ExtraTerrestrial Factor!

Human race get off your knees? Not so sure about the use of the lion, the animal that kills the cubs of another lion so that his progeny take over the pride, but David Icke's latest book begs one question:

How do we declare harmonic independence from the moon?

And there are different levels to harmonic.

I've always had my suspicions about the moon. As a young teenager I was that interested in astronomy that I wanted to go to university to become an astronomer. I built my own telescope to observe the Pleiades, and the stars of Orion. For some reason I always found that area of our night sky of great interest.

And of course...the moon.

Ah, the moon. Our unique satellite that only shows us the same side all the freakin' time. The moon that is hollow. The moon that creates our seasons and tides.

From whence it came is a mystery.

What purpose it serves is known to only a few.

But who gives a lunar fcuk! It's nearly the final of X Factor!

No comments: