Saturday, April 16, 2016

THREE POSSIBLE CHANNELS OF COMMUNICATION WERE NOT USED. WHY?

Email.

Mobile phone number.

Place of work.

None of these possible channels of communication were used to do one of the following:
1. show some gratitude;
2. refuse to help;
3. offer of help;
4. tell me to get lost;
5. tell me to stop.

Instead they all became peeping toms.

Did they allow me to continue and use that as an excuse to find out who I am by deluding themselves that them becoming peeping toms was justified because it was considered a just cause, when all they had to do was contact me through email, phone or place of work?



I also think they have allowed me to continue so they can use whatever I have written on TTS in their project. That's why they haven't contacted me at all. They are using those reports I sent and what I have written on TTS. I gave them all that for free.

And what do I get in return?

Surveillance devices in my bedroom, when all they had to do was simply contact me by email, mobile or place of work, and do one of the following:
1. show some gratitude;
2. refuse to help;
3. offer of help;
4. tell me to get lost;
5. tell me to stop.

Instead they decided to become peeping toms.

But whose idea was it?

Whose idea was it to become peeping toms instead of contacting me?

No comments: