"'The Base' has spoken", tweeted beguiled dupe (and peeping tom perrrverrrt) Watson.
McMaster is an Islamist-sympathizer and a globalist. He has to go. The base has spoken. 👎🏼 https://t.co/0lITegYSkE— Paul Joseph Watson (@PrisonPlanet) 3 August 2017
So what has Bomber Trump to say?
WASHINGTON — US President Donald Trump on Friday pushed back against pressure to oust National Security Adviser H.R. McMaster, stressing their solid working relationship.
In a volley of attacks from right-wing media, McMaster has been accused of being anti-Israel, having a short temper and collaborating with Obama-era officials.
“General McMaster and I are working very well together. He is a good man and very pro-Israel. I am grateful for the work he continues to do serving our country,” Trump said in a statement.
[source : Trump defends national security adviser as ‘very pro-Israel’, The Times of Israel, http://www.timesofisrael.com/trump-defends-national-security-adviser-as-very-pro-israel/, 5th August 2017]
Quick reminder : McMaster attended Bilderberg two months ago, allegedly to plot Trump's downfall, yet he and three others of Trump's administration who attended Bilderberg with McMaster (Ross, Schadlow and Liddell) are still in their jobs and there is no sign yet of them being fired.
Meanwhile, as Trump flogs his treason in Riyadh as good news for the Dow Jones Index, and Infowars flog the news that there will be more bartenders and waitresses on low wages to serve them when they go out next as "great", Trump is:
1. assisting that "cancer on the world" Saudi Arabia in creating a humanitarian crisis in Yemen affecting 20 million men, women and children and threatening the lives of 1 million childen with death by cholera;
2. preparing for war on North Korea;
3. preparing for war on Iran;
4. bombing Syria and killing Syrian military, shooting down Syrian Air Force fighters and claiming Syrian territory as American;
5. preparing to overthrow a democratically elected government in Venezuela;
6. launching a trade war with Russia;
7. provoking China in the South China Sea and the Korean peninsula.
North Korea. Iran. Syria. Venezuela. Russia. China.
We've heard of these somewhere before.
Oh, yeah. That's it. They've been targets of US foreign policy for decades.
In other words, Trump is the continuity-of-agenda President.
That's why he has not fired any of his Bilderberg Four and continues to pick globalist swamp-dwellers, the latest being Woody Johnson who was recently confirmed as US Ambassador to the Court of Saint James.
And is why Bilderberg gave Trump the thumbs up.
Whether this Trump-globalist love-in will continue when Kissinger dies, we shall see. But while Kissinger has Trump's ear then this will continue.