Tuesday, October 16, 2018

TTS U S MILITARY INTELLIGENCE-CONTROLLED CHARLATAN OF THE DAY

Nope. It's not Eliot Higgins (even though he still hasn't told his dupes about the plan revealed to and then by General Wesley Clark for war and regime change in 7 countries in 5 years, one of which is Syria).

Nope.

It's someone else, someone stealing and soon to be claiming my work to be their own.

Now. Who could that be?

Maybe in the last few years has been approached by and made friends with U S Military Intelligence asset Infowars, who have been spying on me for years? And yes, that is the same Infowars run by Alex Jones, who has a family half of whom are CIA and descended from extreme Confederates.

Approached with a plan to replace and then destroy me?

Their network wants me replaced and destroyed because I survived my EM harrassment.

Dear charlatan : THEY LET IT ALL HAPPEN!! They knew who you were before I did.

They want someone that they can control. Someone who will not expose that Drumpf is a Zionist traitor whose "greatest friend" ran paedophile networks for the CIA.

Is that who you want to be friends with and work for?

No comments: