Tuesday, October 15, 2019

ADDITIONS TO THE LIST OF THE ZAPPED

I have a list of names, and only those names, who I wish would experience the zapping that I experienced for nearly 7 years.

Was just:

Alex Jones
Paul Joseph Watson

Now definitely add:

David Icke
Garth Icke

Possibly add:

The Bolton Monarchy.

I'd love to see their anger management after just 1 week of being zapped like I was: It's not just the lack of sleep (at most 3 hours of unbroken sleep per night, with overall nightly sleep broken into smaller time periods), it's the actual physical effect and interference that the zapping has on your brain chemistry and frequency, as well as the natural flow of energy and probably DNA structure too.

But will these brave souls, who do nothing but sell-out and burgle and steal and perv, volunteer to suffer just one night of this?

Nope.

They whinge and whine about 5G. I was suffering 6G maybe even 7G 20 years ago!!

Pieces of shit. Each one of 'em.

No comments: