Friday, October 25, 2019

I ALWAYS HAVE A SPY IN THE ROOM

That's just one creepy and disturbing statement my supervisor made to me. Almost 2 years to the day, in fact.

So I didn't submit a thesis.

Not because of anything I'd done. There is nothing for me to be ashamed or scared of. I did nowt. All I did was watch DVDs, research some solar stuff, wars past and present, terrorism past and present, and write about it here on TTS.

What you have to remember is that I was zapped between summer 1998 and spring 2005. I survived. Some in a similar situation didn't. So the perps want to isolate and discredit me in whatever ways they can.

And I lived in a house that was of great interest to the Anglo-American-Zionist racist warmongering intels and their governing politicians.

And it looks like the far-right Ickes and my supervisor were and still are using all this for their own private gain.

Instead of telling me where the cameras/bugs were, they decided to use it all for their own private gain.

PATHETIC!

No comments: