Tuesday, November 12, 2019

WHAT EVERY MAN RISKING HIS LIFE WANTS TO RECEIVE FROM HIS WIFE REDUX

From WHAT EVERY MAN RISKING HIS LIFE WANTS TO RECEIVE FROM HIS WIFE posted 6th August 2015:

A few days ago I referred to a letter from a wife to her soldier husband who was fighting in the trenches in which she said she needed a good shag and that she was going out to get one. I believed I heard it was in a book of WW1 letters.

I was wrong.

The letter was indeed from a wife to her husband, but he was by then a PoW.

But I may have heard the letter read out on radio, as I stated, but I am currently watching the DVD entitled The First World War based on the book by Hew Strachan. That letter is covered in that DVD, and reads as follows:

It's already been 2 years since you were here last, and mother nature needs to fulfill her urges again. As you can't come and see me, I'm forced to go looking elsewhere. Don't think I'm joking. I'm serious. I don't care what you think of me, but you can't expect me to waste my youth like this. After all, I'm not made of wood. And what a person needs, a person must get. Please don't be cross with me, will you?

Your ever loving,

Thelma.

Your sweet children send you lots of love.

Sick, eh?

This is from a wife to her husband who was risking his life for her and their children, and he was captured and held as a PoW. He'd been away for 2 years, fighting and then captured.

But she couldn't wait. She just had to have it. No respect for him or for what he was doing. No gratitude. No honour. She just had to have it. Couldn't wait.

Do you know anyone like this?

We all do, don't we?

And we are giving the decision over life and death of unborn children to ungrateful monsters like that?

Animals.

No comments: