Sunday, November 24, 2019

WHO ENGINEERED THE FOLLOWING WORLD CHANGING EVENTS: LEFTISTS, MUSLIMS AND IMMIGRANTS? OR WHITE MEN IN THE ANGLO-AMERICAN-ZIONIST ESTABLISHMENT?

World War 1?

World War 2 and The Holocaust?

9/11?

Yep. Not leftists, muslims and immigrants. They were all engineered by white men in the Anglo-American-Zionist Establishment. All three!

So why is there now a propaganda attempt by the extreme rightist Zionist establishment (who are currently driving a no-deal Brexit) to make us feel sorry for white men?

And Stalin's son, Garth Icke, is falling for it.

Why?

Coz, besides his homophobia after he mocked Owen Jones after Owen was beaten up by far-right thugs, I'm gonna say Garth is also a closet racist.

But Garth's wife is mixed race, right?

Yeah, but Garth has been calling everyone a c**t too. And his wife, the mother of their daughter, has been unable to stop, or unwilling to stop, Garth's verbal obscenties. Until I called him out!

Sorry, but his daddy Dave claims that he, Dave, is the Son of God and has made a living from it. And now Garth is surfing on and making a name for himself from the publicity that all that brings.

I have made no such claim about myself. All I've said is that I would like to get the banks into court, and had got myself into such a position and researched the law. But now, after the way particular peeps have treated me? Forget that. You can now all stew in your own filth for ever. I've seen nothing to persuade me that you do deserve saving: cowards; thieves; perverts; traitors. And that's just the leading conspiracy theorists.

The only honourable one is Tony Gosling.

But even he may be corrupted by Russia. I hope not, or he realises soon.

No comments: