Saturday, June 05, 2021

CROOKED ARROGANT PRRRRICK DAVID ICKE JUST WASTED A YEAR WITH HIS DAFT 5G THEORY

He now claims he never suggested the virus was due to 5G.

He's a liar in this case.

I told him several times during this last year to investigate every single death attributed to the virus on The Isle of Wight.

But the arrogant prrrick didn't listen. He had it sorted: it was 5G.

Turns out the arrogant prick was dead wrong, so that now tens of millions in the UK have been injected with something he thinks will kill or seriously wound them.

This is partially why I detest David Icke. I gave him £1000 for his IP defence fund. How does he repay me? He spies on me while I lived in one of the most anti-war, anti-racist homes in the UK. His son Garth then mocks me after my sister's house was professionally burgled. And I strongly suspect he knows who commited that burglary, and that he and/or Garth have copies of the stolen codes, data and theses.

And now this arrogance which has allowed the roll-out of the 'vaccines' in the UK. 

Perhaps if he had listened to me and investigated the deaths on The Isle of Wight, instead of thinking it was 5G, then he may have found this euthanasia a lot earlier and the vaccine roll out would never happened.

But as I keep saying: he makes his own choices, and fucks everything up...AGAIN!!

David Icke: crook, pervert, thief, hacker and now deadly arrogant prick.   

No comments: