Sunday, October 29, 2023

THE WARBURGS, I G FARBEN, AND THE NAZIS

The Warburgs were serious dedicated Zionists.

Max Warburg (Director of the Reichsbank) sat on the board of I G Farben.

Paul Warburg (Max's brother and Godfather of The Federal Reserve) sat on the board of American I G, the American subsidiary of I G Farben.

I G Farben is intimately connected to the Nazis, having financed Hitler's power grab in 1933,and becoming "a state within a state".

The Warburgs ran the Transfer Agreement with the Nazis, which aimed to use the Nazi persecution of German Jews to terrify those German Jews into migrating to Palestine. It failed, with only 10% of German Jews taking up the offer of free training and financial inducements to migrate to Palestine.

So you tell me why the Zionist Warburgs:

  1. created the Nazi Reich;
  2. helped to run the Nazi Reich;
  3. tried to stop anti-Nazi boycotts;
  4. then used the Nazi terror to try to convince German Jews to migrate to Palestine?

See:

Wall Street and the Rise of Hitler, by Antony C Sutton (available for free online)

The Transfer Agreement, by Edwin Black

No comments: