Wednesday, December 27, 2006

DAVID ICKE : WAS HE RIGHT?

Hmmm.

Channel Five's programme on David last night was not what I hoped for, and what I think David was perhaps hoping for having been informed that the programme was set to big him up.

I found it to be reasonable in that it did show David and his warning from 1999 that a large city in the USA would suffer a large terrorist attack, which occured on 9/11, but did not go into too much detail as to why David gave such a warning and who the perps were.

I also found there was too much fluff; plenty of David encouraging his son at football, or taking the ferry between the Isle of Wight and the English mainland discussing his love of the isle. I also found the footage from the back stage of his Brixton talk a little curious, in that they must have hours of footage but it showed David asking his previous wife should he do the reptiles, which was followed by a shot of David guzzling a can of Tennents after the talk. It looked to me as if the producers (or whoever was guiding them) had other things on their minds other than answering their own question; was he right?

David has written alot of very interesting stuff, but very little of it was covered. Why?

There were plenty of images from the Terry Wogan interview, purple shell suits and "they're laughing at you, not with you", but no images of the interlocking pyramid of networks. Why?

If I was to label the programme I would call it a very subtle hatchet job, but it could have been much worse, and also much more informative as to what else David has said and is saying.

BTW I would recommend buying David's DVD of the Brixton talk.

No comments: