Saturday, December 14, 2013

DRONES FROM MY FATHER

My father dreamed of drones hovering above the unsuspecting people of this world, allegedly protecting them from evil terrorists, when in fact the drones propagate terrorism by killing innocent civilians and act as the greatest recruiting sergeant for the Islamic terrorist cause. And now that I am President I have made my father's dream come true; the skies are full of drones.

[source : extract from a book of fiction, Drones From My Father]

Osama bin Laden used to say, before his death from Marfan Syndrome in late 2001, that Israel was the reason why al Qaeda existed. But now that Saudi Arabia and Israel are forming an alliance against Syria, Iran and Hezbollah, what else can be used to provoke young people to join the Jihad and continue the terrorism?

Drones from my father.

Dronetastic drones, blasting weddings, funerals, men, women and children to smithereens.

Dear Father Christmas

all i want for christmas this year is a drone. all the other children in the village have their own drones but i dont have one. i want my drone to stop the bad men from killing me and my mummy and daddy, even after my mummy said that a drone killed all her friends when they were getting married, and daddy said the government makes the bad men and lets them scare us.

Lots of love

Have a dronetastic christmas and a droneful new year.

I'm droning for a fright christmas
Just like the drones we used to know
Where the hellfire's glisten
And children listen
to hear screams as missiles glow




No comments: