Friday, March 04, 2016

LOOKING LIKE THE BOLTON MONARCHY ARE DESPERATELY SCRAMBLING LOOKING FOR REASONS NOT TO DESTROY THOSE REPORTS

They don't seem to have got it through their thick skulls yet.

I gave those reports to one of them, fully expecting and anticipating that she would want to help me (and this was after she had ostracised me despite me giving her plenty of opportunity to ask me questions, she instead wanting to talk about something much more enjoyable than world war and satanists running the planet).

So after giving her those reports, I gave it a few months, for the info to settle in and get digested. I then asked for her help. But came there none.

And thus it has been ever since.

I am fully prepared to get into a really dirty war about this.

I am not being treated like I am piece of shit by them. I get enough of that from the GCHQ perverts and their local mafia minions.

The Bolton Monarchy are quite naive. They have no idea how this country works.

Some of their fellow countrymen are actually working for MI5.

Just destroy those reports.

It really is that simple.

Or is simple and greed beyond them?

If they want the info they can find it in other books. But that might involve buying books, might it.

Just don't use what I sent in great faith and trust, but sadly now a trust that has been betrayed.




No comments: