Thursday, April 14, 2016

THE CRIME OF THE CENTURY

The crime of the century occured on 28th June 2014 when nobody but myself turned up outside Freemasons Hall to protest the British and Freemasonic engineering of WW1.

You know what happened in WW1, don't you? About 15 million people died. And all due to the British Empah and Freemasonry.

I proposed the protest in late January 2014.

And I fully expected David Icke to turn up, because in early May 2014 Icke complained that he was being harrassed by Freemasonry, having accused Freemasonry of every crime under the sun.

Here is what Icke said:

TO THE FREEMASONS, PAEDOPHILES, SATANISTS AND CONNECTED ‘HUMAN’ DEBRIS WHO ARE CURRENTLY SEEKING TO INTIMIDATE ME AND THOSE THAT I KNOW – WE DON’T DO INTIMIDATION. IT JUST MAKES US RUN AT YOU QUICKER

So you are wasting your time and you can, to put it succinctly, fuck off.

And anything else that you do will be reported far and wide.

Have a nice day.

[source : DAVID ICKE NEEDS TO EXPOSE THE HARRASSMENT HE IS SUFFERING]

It was on that day that I realised I was on my own, and that I could do and say anything I wanted. Because I was the only one who had the guts!

And Icke didn't run at them quicker, did he?

He was, in fact, AWOL, running AWAY FROM them.

AWOL Icke.

I want my money back.

No comments: