Thursday, January 19, 2017

BREAKING : TRUMP WILL TAKE A SPECIAL OATH OF OFFICE

The current Oath of Office taken by the President-elect reads:
I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God.

But due to Trump's treason against America for Israel, Trump will instead take this special oath:
I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic, except Israel; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same, as well as if not more so to Israel; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion, except for the blackmail material on me that Roy Cohn gave Mossad; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter, particularly for Israel: So help me God. Mazel tov!

No comments: