Friday, November 30, 2018

DAVID ICKE AND PAUL JOSEPH WATSON ARE PERVERTS.TAKE ME TO COURT.

I used to think a lot about both of them. Had big respect for both of them.

But I then found out they were spying on me. And by spying I mean cameras in the bedrooms! And not only that: it was in a house intimately connected to the very top heirarchy of the UK anti-war movement.

Which makes sense in the case of Watson because he works for U S Military Intelligence!

And if they are prepared to spy on people in their bedrooms then hacking their computers and emails and stealing their ideas and codes is as easy as making a cup of tea.

But it makes Icke a total sickening hypocrite.

Here's total sickening hypocrite Icke bigging himself up...without, like Watson, telling his fans, readers and subscribers (and in the case of Icke his sons) that he is a massive creepy pervert.

On war? Calls for the end of war buts spies on the UK anti-war hierarchy.

And calls for freedom and privacy but spies on people in their bedrooms.

And if I'm wrong then let both of them take me to court.










No comments: