Tuesday, January 01, 2019

A BRIEF NOTE ON THOSE STOLEN ITEMS.

1. I bought the coat in 2006, and very rarely wear it, so very few people knew I had one;
2. the external drives were not mine, they belonged to the university and contained the results of months of simulations, and I was going to return them. Only myself and my supervisor knew about those drives, but obviously someone else did.

The burglar has left everything else untouched.

The burglar went straight for those drives.

Someone wanted those drives for the data on them, and a pro burglar must have been stalking the house for a time when it was empty because to get those stolen items requires making a lot noise and taking a lot of time.

So, who would want the data on those drives?

I know.

Someone mobby. Someone intely. Someone who has stolen my codes.

No comments: