Friday, January 25, 2019

SO WHO'S VOLUNTEERED TO GET ZAPPED LIKE I WAS FOR NEARLY 7 YEARS?

I did not volunteer for my zapping. I was a targeted individual (TI). The system chose me for destruction. In 1998.

Pervert Icke?

Pervert Icke's son, Gareth Icke?

Pervert Anti-Christ Watson?

Nope. Thought not.

No volunteers. Why?

All very happy to write articles and books or bizzare songs. Or maybe even attend a conference or protest. Maybe a concert. And as a consequence may present a 'protest', but not suffer what I went through.

Because that's not really any kind of threatening action, is it? Singing. Writing.

Me? I wanted to get the banks into court, and researched the UK banking law, even though I was at the time researching for a PhD in Mathematics.

Now?

Now I have U S Military Intelligence and (North West England) mob, in cahoots trying to at the least create a charlatan in my image, if not destroy me.

Welcome to the real planet earth.

Is this why our ancestors died so that Zionist U S Military Intelligence and their cock-sucking lovers in the mob can rip us all off and sell us all out?

Attenburgh hasn't a clue.

Icke hasn't a clue (or does but he's a coward);

Watson is evil, so no need to comment.

Writing. Singing. Protesting.

It usuallly gets you nowhere.

But get the banks into court?






No comments: