Wednesday, January 02, 2019

THE FIRST STEAL WAS THE FIRST DECLARATION OF WAR

The first steal was when I asked politely numerous times that my work, given for free, be deleted...but it wasn't.

That first steal was the first declaration of war.

Then there were surveillance devices/cameras in my bedroom in one of the most anti-war homes in the UK if not the world.

Then I was filmed on a mobile phone shopping in my local ASDA.

Then my codes, ideas and thesis were stolen.

And this is after being zapped for nearly 7 years between summer 1998 and spring 2005.

And now it has descended into the lowest of the low: university-owned external hard drives are stolen from my sister's house!? The only way to interpret the data on those drives is using my codes...which, of course, have been stolen.

Only 2 organisation types would do this:
1. the mob;
2. (military) intelligence.

And these are basically 2 faces of the same bent coin.

We know who works for U S Military Intelligence.

And we've a pretty good idea who's in the mob.

Add some Wall Street financial derivatives trading in there and what we have is an entity which believes that everything, and I mean everything, belongs to them.

And they'll just steal it. Take whatever they want, when they want. That's the Ayn Rand philosophy so loved and cherished by Anti-Christ Jud-a$$.

Because they're still stuck in the greedy, selfish, paranoid Reptilian brain.

I followed Icke's advice. Opened up. I gave that work for free fully expecting help. I didn't even get a thanks.

And now look what's happened.

My sister's house has been very discretely burgled. My coat and 2 university-owned external hard drives have been stolen from my sister's house.

Why don't they enjoy themselves and sacrifice some kittens to Satan, or whatever satanic activity it is they like to do?

THE FUCKING CREEPS!!







No comments: