Monday, February 18, 2019

THE PLAN

Between summer 1998 and spring 2005 I was zapped, sometimes 10 times per night so that I got less than 1 unbroken hour of sleep. Shortly before I was told I was being made redundant, after over 5 years of employment, the zapping stopped, suggesting that the point of zapping me so much was to get me sacked and homeless. I was eventually forced to sell my house and move to another area. It was then that I developed a plan to get the banks into court and prove that we owe virtually nothing to them. I took out some small loans of increasing size and didn't repay, expecting to be taken to court for recovery. The plan was to start with the smallest, get the lender into court, and if I won then brilliant and mortgages etc could be written off, otherwise learn from the case and start on the next largest loan.

But for whatever reason I was not taken to court, even though others were taken to court over much smaller debts.

I then met someone who had worked in one of the concerned lenders who had developed their flagship account. They could have given me an insider's view of the inner workings of that lender, particularly regarding the law. So I sent lots of info expecting an offer of help. But no help was offered. I didn't even get a thanks. So I asked that my work given for free be deleted. It wasn't.

Instead I got a "f*ck you!".

Instead I was spied on in my bedroom in one of the most anti-war homes in the UK if not the world.

Instead I was followed and filmed in my local ASDA.

Instead my codes, thesis and ideas were stolen.

And over Christmas I discovered that 2 external hard drives (owned by the university not me) and a coat of mine (and only those 3 items) have been stolen from my sister's house at some point in the last 6 months. The only way to interpret what is on those hard drives, which contain months of simulations of instabilities in the sun, is through my codes, which have of course been stolen.

The only organisations who would do all of the above are organised crime and (military) intelligence, which are basically 2 sides of the same bent coin: zapping; reluctance to help destroy the banking system and wipe out debt overnight; secret surveillance in a very anti-war house; and theft from and burglary of my sister's house.

We know who works for U S Military Intelligence.

And we've a pretty good idea who is mob.

So the moral of the story is?

Don't trust David Icke. Or Infowars.

Coz they used the secret surveillance for their own private gain, when they should tell me all about it so I can start to identify the network that zapped me and stop it happening to anyone else.

Instead they all sanction burglary of my sister's house and theft of my codes.





No comments: