Monday, March 04, 2019

IT'S OFFICIAL. THE USA IS ZIONIST OCCUPIED TERRITORY.

Two non-white women have the Zionist war machine shitting their pants. One is Tulsi Gabbard. And the other is Ilhan Omar who recently outed AIPAC, which provoked the Zionist war machine into trying to slaughter her in their media, including In-Faustus-wars. Even Trump called for her sacking.

Here she is stating the bleedin' obvious: she shouldn't have to swear allegiance to Israel be a law-maker in America.
"Our democracy is built on debate, Congresswoman! I should not be expected to have allegiance/pledge support to a foreign country in order to serve my country in Congress or serve on committee," she said.

"I have not mischaracterized our relationship with Israel, I have questioned it and that has been clear from my end.

"I am told everyday that I am anti-American if I am not pro-Israel. I find that to be problematic and I am not alone.

"I just happen to be willing to speak up on it and open myself to attacks.




No comments: