Wednesday, March 06, 2019

WOULDN'T THIS BE ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC AND CLASSIC HUMAN RACE?

I sent someone loads of info anticipating some assistance due to my plan and their experience.

But no offer of assistance came. So due to a serious lack of trust because of this silence I asked that that info be deleted. But it wasn't.

Instead I got a F U, secret surveillance devices in my bedroom and probably elsewhere in the house, and stalking. This eventually led to the theft of my codes, theses, ideas, and the burglary from my sister's house of 2 external hard drives and even my coat. The only way to interpet what is on those drives is through my codes, which of course have been stolen.

Wouldn't it be absolutely pathetic if the unhelpful, ungrateful thieves and burglars tried to develop one of my ideas that I have to take them to court, when the initial reason I sent all that free info the first place was to help me get at least one bank into court to prove we owe them nothing?

Classic.

Pathetic.

But I have to and will oppose all this because of what I went through from 1997 to 2005, during which I was stalked, there were at least 2 attempts to abduct me, and from summer 1998 to spring 2005 I was zapped almost every night, often allowed just 2 or 3 hours unbroken sleep per night but occasionally just 1 hour of unbroken sleep per night.

The same network that did the stalking/abduction/zapping is the same one directing the theft, hacking and burglary.

And that is the same mob/intel network that spawned Trump, and is the same network that In-Faustus-wars sold out to.

No comments: