Wednesday, June 26, 2019

U S MILITARY INTELLIGENCE WANTS ME DESTROYED

They or their allies zapped me for nearly 7 years. I survived.

Alex Jones and Paul Joseph Watson sold out to them. I didn't.

I have an independent mind. They don't like that.

I've stated many times I want the bastard cowards hunted down, exposed, stopped and brought to justice so they can't do it to anybody else. Watson, Jones and Icke could help me by telling me how they found out about the secret mob/MI5 surveillance network against me. Instead they are using that surveillance against me for their own benefit.

Notice that all that the Infowars crowd are pushing is rightist Zionism (that did 9/11).

And Icke is pushing Brexit (from which the only beneficiaries will be the rightist Zionists who did 9/11).

It's sick.

It's just all very, very sick.

This 5G they're faking concern about will be nothing compared to what I went through.

And not even David Icke wants to know. But he's perfectly prepared to take my money and spy on me for his own benefit.

This is the self-proclaimed son of God, or whatever he claims to be today. Or tomorrow. Or the next day.

SICK!!

No comments: