Sunday, June 30, 2019

ER, DAVE? IS THAT WHY YOU ALONG WITH U S MILITARY INTELLIGENCE ARE TRYING TO DESTROY ME?

I was zapped for nearly 7 years. That is torture. I now have a spasm in my neck when before the zapping I didn't. I lost my job, home.

You and Captain Pervert then spied on me for years via a mob/MI5 secret surveillance network in one of the most anti-war houses in the UK if not the world.

Whoever set up that surveillance network can lead me to who is behind the mob/MI5 stalking and E M harrassment network that destroys people the system does not like.

But, dear readers, Icke says nothing.

Why haven't you been zapped?
Why hasn't CIA/Confederate/Zionist/U S Military Intelligence assets and propaganda merchants Alex and Rex Jones and Captain Pervert?

Are you prepared to drag the banks into court? Nope?
Prepared to tell others about their parasitic practices? Yep.

Well, I was prepared to drag the banks into court. But not any more. Not after you bunch of unhelpful, ungrateful, thieving pervert maggots used that stalking and spying network for your own personal gain. And stole my codes, ideas and theses.


No comments: