Thursday, June 20, 2019

SO YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE BEING ZAPPED SEVERAL TIMES EVERY NIGHT FOR NEARLY 7 YEARS?

This video goes a little way to show, but there are several major differences:
1. it looks like this poor dog was viciously physically attacked while he/she was asleep, while I was electromagnetically attacked, but the fear of being attacked, like me, stops this dog from going to sleep for fear it will happen again (and that's the whole point of it: fear of sleep; damage the DNA; force exhaustion);
2. nobody came to help and rescue me;
3. and instead of helping me, some have actually joined in with the network that stalked and zapped me to literally steal virtually everything I have, coats included, and they are now trying to replace, ie kill, me.

You think I'm joking? Exaggarating? Just you wait and see. They tried twice when they tried to abduct me.

For nearly 7 years I was zapped. I know this kind of stuff goes on by our own military and intels hand-in-glove with the mob. I survived. And I want justice. And given any kind of power or influence I would expose it and stop it happening to anybody. But the likes of Watson and Icke will not help. Others will also not help. But they will use this for their own greedy benefit and steal my codes and ideas to make them rich.

Also note the spasms this dog has. I never had spasms until I started to get zapped, and now I have one in my neck when there is some kind of energy build up as it reaches a bottleneck in my neck that was created by the disturbances from the zapping.

Think I'm joking? If you think 5G is going to be destructuve, then 5G is nothing compared to what I and many others have suffered. Some survived. Others didn't.

No comments: