Saturday, August 24, 2019

STILL NO BRAVE SOULS TO VOLUNTEER TO GET ZAPPED LIKE I WAS FOR NEARLY 7 YEARS?

Coz if you do decide then you can go to Geneva, where citizens, after 5G has been released, are suddenly reporting experiences and effects very, very similar to what I experienced 20 years ago which I have been telling you about for many, many years. I was zapped between summer 1998 to spring 2005. The zapping started just after I was offered a place on a MSc for a particular subject at a top UK university, and stopped just before I was told I would be losing my job of 6 years.

Or you can always write to U S Military Intelligence assets Alex Jones and Paul Joseph Watson, pass your details onto them asking that you want to be zapped? I'm sure Paul and Alex will pass your details onto their U S Military Intelligence handlers who will no doubt with pleasure pass your details on up the command chain.

It's up to you.

I experienced EM harrassment 20 years before 5G was revealed.

And still I get my ideas, theses, codes stolen.

Is this a planet of reptiles that deserves saving?

After I was prepared to drag the banks into court?

No.

This planet does not deserve saving.

Infowars are total U S Military Intelligence charlatans trying to create a charlatan in my place.

David Icke took my money, and just watches as U S Military Intelligence and the mob spy on me, steal my ideas, codes, theses, and pass them on to their chosen charlatan.


No comments: