Friday, October 30, 2020

AS UK NHS FRONTLINE STAFF WILL BE INJECTED WITH AN UNTESTED VACCINE WITHIN A MONTH, I TRUST THAT SOME UNDERSTAND WHY I DISPLAYED SUCH URGENCY

There was David Icke, taking it easy, posting how clever he was (when he wasn't), and promoting his son Garth.

And there was the Infowars crowd, again taing it easy, claiming how clever they were (when they weren't).

And now here we all are: an untested Covid vaccine about to be injected into frontline NHS staff, and may others. And Trump to push his vaccine. And protests soon to be banned.

Six years ago I was asking nicely and politely for some help and advice on how to get the banks into court. None was given. But my sister's house was professionally burgled. Which was nice.

I read today about Garth Icke's panic attack, so he phoned his sister for some help. I wonder how Garth would react to his sister's house being professionally burgled.... Garth mocked me when my sister's house professionally burgld. He's such a piece of shit!

Anyhoo, I put myself into a position so the banks could easily to take me to court for recoevry of small debt, so I could try to prove we owe them virtually nothing but thin air, but they didn't. So I asked someone for some advice on what I could do to guarantee a court hearing at least, but they didn't offer any advice or help, even though I'd sent them a lot of my research for free. So did they mug me off? Steal my work by not deleting it all, as I asked nicely and politely many times? Did they professionally burgle my sister's house? Are they now working with the crooked Ickes and Piers Corbyn?

My point is this: I was not lying or bigging myself up by saying there would be a court case. I wanted a series of court cases. I have the account statements to prove it. And my legal research is here on TTS. I didn't expect to win first time and thus cancel 99.99% of debt. But the plan was a series of court cases, learn from one then move onto the next. But some thought it more appropriate to spy on me, hack my computer, and steal my codes and ideas, for their own selfish gain and promotion.

So for this, and for many other reasons: for all I care, the likes of the Ickes and Infowars can all go kill each other, and the last one standing can kill themself. Nowt but money-grabbing, greedy, self-promoting scum.

No comments: