Thursday, October 15, 2020

THE QUESTIONS YOU ALL NEED TO ASK OF THE ICKES

  1. Why did daddy Dave use for his own benefit a mob/MI5 surveillance network of me while I lived in one of the most anti-war, anti-racist homes in the UK?
  2. Why did Garth Icke mock anti-war, anti-racist activist Owen Jones when Jones was violently assaulted by neo-Nazis?
  3. Why did Garth mock me, using data hacked from my computer, when my sister's house was professionally burgled for 2 external storage devices containing data from simulations of the interior of the sun?
  4. Why is daddy Dave promoting himself on bona fide extreme rightist Zionist CIA Confederate U S Military intelligence propaganda asset Infowars, which promotes Roy Cohn (who ran paedophile networks for the CIA) as a "great man"?
  5. Why is Garth promoting bona fide Zionist Paul Joseph Watson when Watson meets in secret with powerful Zionist propaganda agents like employee of the Epstein/Maxwell paedophile network, Jacob Wohl?
  6. And why have the Ickes now possibly dragged astrophysicist Piers Corbyn into their crooked scheme?

I know the answer to all of these questions, and it makes me want to puke all over the Ickes and sadly Corbyn too. I have not heard from Corbyn since I wrote to him  a few weeks ago.

 And in case you are unaware of what happened 2 years ago: in early November 2018 I posted a brief report on my research into the solar dynamo, suggesting 2 theories, one of which I strongly believe; I then discover that my sister's house had been professionally burgled for 2 external storage devices containing data from simulations of the sun; Garth Icke then mocks me over that burglary; and then he recently tweeted the following having developed a relationship with astrophysicist Piers Corbyn who uses the sun to predict the weather:

 

  

No comments: