Tuesday, April 20, 2021

THE PUSHBACK

Excellent  documentary on the virus: from its alleged sequence, to how it's being used for greed and a power grab (and I would add also for depopulation).

But a word of warning : Gobshite Garth Icke makes a few comments. Nothing incisive, just repeating what others say. But I have a question: why was Garth but not his dad David in this documentary?

Answer : the reptile thing.

Now, you may be prepared to accept Garth as just a repeater of his dad to remove the reptile thing, but I'm not. The Ickes are engaged in not just one crime but several. Yep, the self-proclaimed Son of God is a crook and a crime boss. And I will take great joy when the time comes to expose this, and not just to torpedo Garth who mocked me when my sister's house was professionally burgled.

But don't let that take anything away from this : The Pushback

No comments: