Wednesday, April 11, 2012

NOW THE GUARDIAN CALLS FOR R2P IN SYRIA CITING THE BILDERBERG POST

Simon Tisdall.

Tut. Tut. Tut.

Does he not read anything by his colleague Charlie Skelton? And his expose of Bilderberg?

Surely he must by now be aware that The Washington Post is owned and therefore run by Bilderberg. It is THE premier media in the USA.

Bilderberg wants a world government that it will control.

If they get that then Bilderberg wants most of us dead through social engineering and eugenics.

Bilderberg caused the current financial crisis.

But above all, Bilderberg wants war. The bloodier the better.

A few years ago The Guardian deleted all my posts in their CiF forums. I was not calling for violence. I was not racist. All I was doing was exposing the horrors of the NWO. And The Guardian deleted my posts. I asked why and received no reply. I have since, as you may have gathered, developed a very dim and suspicious view of The Guardian.

So when I read Simon Tisdall's comment today I was nearly sick. He basically calls for war on Syria because of R2P (R2PAQ more like), citing the same Op Ed at The Bilderberg Post I covered earlier today.

Tisdall's comment is entitled "Obama and Nato should act before the Syria crisis spreads further" and can sadly but not surprisingly be found at The Guardian at
http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2012/apr/10/obama-nato-syria-crisis-spread

No comments: