Saturday, January 04, 2014

HOW WOULD THE CITIZENS PECORA COMMISSION WORK?

I set this blog up years ago, http://citizenspecoracommission.blogspot.co.uk/, intending to start asking questions of banks and bankers about the financial crisis and post their replies, but I never got around to it.

But I think now is the time to start it up. Massive oiksterity has kicked in. People are pissed off, and wiser. More scandals have been brought to light, e.g. LIBOR.

I intended to write to bankers and banks and post their replies.

Is that how The Citizens Pecora Commission should work?

Is a blogspot enough for that kind of investigation?

Would I need legal assistance? Probably yes. Those slimy bankers can hire the slimiest lawyers because they can create money out of thin air to pay for the trickiest, dirtiest, lowest lawyers to dodge every question, or not answer completely.

So I definitely need at least one lawyer who understands or could understand the whole system; banking and finance, political, historical.

Or any lawyer who wants to help muck in, roll their sleeves up, put their fag behind their ear and change the system!

So, is there a lawyer in the house?



No comments: