Friday, April 18, 2014

WHEREFORE BY THEIR SILENCE YE SHALL KNOW THEM

One day early last year, during a lecture, I sat next to someone who I had known for a few months. She had helped me out when my car wouldn't start. While we waited for a mechanic to arrive we got talking and briefly got to know and suss each other out a bit. During the aforementioned lecture we started talking and I told her for the first time that I had a deep interest in modern history and current affairs, hoping that she would be interested, but I was not asked anything further on this. In subsequent emails I repeated that I had a deep interest in modern history and current affairs, and provided a small part of what I knew, hoping to spark her interest and provoke a response. But again, no questions were asked on this. So I did not divulge every little fact and theory I knew because I thought it would be too much, because I was not being asked any questions, despite providing some information that I thought was thought-provoking.

So from this I guessed that other people were not ready. And if they were not ready at that time then they were not ready earlier. What I had was over 20 years of research and experience that gave me a totally different view of the world. It takes that amount of time in order to be able to predict when a false flag attack is about to occur in Syria, why it will happen, and also name the culprit. Those who wanted to know would have been asking questions, like I had been asking for over 20 years, so I had placed what I knew on the internet for others, who were asking questions, to find.

People seem quite happy with the world, despite all the poverty and hunger and war. People have brains to see what's going on around them but they seem to shrug their shoulders and accept it. Some love football and nothing else. Some love music and nothing else. Others have their own interests and/or pleasures too. But then some, like me, love to know how the world really works, why it's so fucking shit, and not be taken for mugs and treated like shit, spending nearly every free minute that they have gathering and analysing information. Before lectures, during breaks, during lunch; reading, reading, reading.

But then something happened. I haven't a clue why, but for some unexplained reason she stopped communicating. However, this occured just as I started to talk about Bohemian Grove and the architecture of Washington DC, in particular Moloch.

I've asked several times why, and as yet have received no answer. There may be a completely innocent reason. But it does seem a bit of a coincidence...

And this is not the first time that this has happened, so maybe there is something in common.

I guess the time was not quite right then for the information to be heard and accepted as truth, but, as it has been suggested, it might be now, particularly after even The Marsten House felt the force and voted against war on Syria.

And if she ever reads this then I would still like to know why? I've asked several times.

No comments: