Sunday, June 29, 2014

BREAK

Unless something important comes up I'm taking a break.

Yesterday could have been momentous, but it wasn't. Not only was I zapped into not being in the mood on the day (which I warned would happen), but I was also very surprisingly on my own. I know that a lot of powerful people read this blog, and that a lot of powerful people who oppose them also read this blog. I would have been up for shouting Freemason's Hall down with a little bit of support, but nobody turned up when I asked for help. Nobody.

I am therefore disillusioned with everyone.

And it didn't help seeing Central London shut down so that the gay NATO agenda that Dr Richard Day stated would occur could be advanced by people more concerned about homosexual sex than the true and horrific origins of World War One that are based in buildings within a one mile radius of Trafalgar Square, The Strand and Whitehall.

Still shaking my head in disbelief...



No comments: