Tuesday, July 01, 2014

I WAS THERE WHILE THE REST OF THE WORLD WAS SQUARE

I was there on Saturday at 11am.

Nobody else was.

The evidence implicating Freemasonry and the British Empire in engineering World War One is overwhelming. And the reason, to create a world government under their control, is also convincing.

The event that kicked off all the slaughter in the trenches occured 100 years ago on Saturday. I recognised the significance of last Saturday. I proposed a protest outside Freemasons Hall. I turned up...with leaflets...and even a megaphone.

Nobody else did.

I still went despite ongoing EM harassment that left me cream crackered, unsocial and with no energy.

Nobody else did.

And last summer, while the rest of the world was on their holidays, in Paris, or the Lake District, or Spain, or Malta, or wherever you were doing whatever you were doing, I was trying to stop the slaughter of hundreds of Syrian children by international cutthroat Jihadis in Syria in an attempt to provoke a large scale military intervention on their behalf by NATO.

I think I can hold my head with some dignity.

The rest of the world can't.

Particularly those who were in Trafalgar Square on Saturday...







No comments: